An affordable low touch solution
Repeated cyber breaches into organisations demonstrate the need for a relook at how data is managed, and cybersecurity improved. Cyber threats continue to grow at an alarming rate and represent one of the most serious operational and financial risks facing business (Williams, Manheke 2010). The national and economic security of all nations depends on the reliable functioning of critical infrastructure in the face of such threats. Beyond critical infrastructure, the economic vitality of countries and organisations depends on the sustainable operation of organisations of all types, particularly business (Day, 2000). From the research, there are four main areas that need to be addressed to build a strong cyber defence for the organisation. They include Assessment, Endpoint protection, Education and Insurance.
seconds there is a hack
records in average data breach
percent of malware is from Emails
dollars SME's lost by ransomware
CyberProtect 360: Simple to implement
CyberProtect 360: Multi-layered cyber defence
You cannot defend against vulnerabilities you don't know about
Through a holistic cyber audit, an organisation can confidentially determine where improvements are required to strengthen cyber defenses. The audit platform includes recommendations, implementation and compliance management, steps to follow and templates, example policies and procedures to support a poorly resourced sector.
Elements of DP360 include
- Identify your vulnerabilities.
- Address and manage exposures.
- Historical records.
- Third party exposure.
- Comprehensive recommendations.
- Insurance requirements.
- Compliance management.
- Human weaknesses.
The most vulnerable component needs layered protection
CyberProtect 360 Endpoint Protection offers a solution that includes endpoint systems protection, incident response and basic monitoring in a single cohesive security package. The solution to provide endpoint (PCs, Laptops etc.) protection includes at a minimum; .
- Real-time malware protection.
- Vulnerability scanning.
- Web security.
- Exploit prevention.
- Protection from Zero day threats.
- Monitoring & reporting.
- Layered proactive defence.
Failing to educate staff cyber threats will leave SMEs vulnerable.
Failing to educate staff on hacking and cyber threats will leave SMEs vulnerable to simple and mostly avoidable threats. It follows that over a third of cyber claims in 2016 may have been avoided if cyber education and training was put in place for staff. CyberProtect 360 has an education platform that delivers training in 10-15-minute bite-sized modules, these modules raise the level of cyber awareness of staff and support the development of another layer of cyber defence.
Cyber and Data insurance
There is no 100% defence against cyber-attack
It is clear there is no 100% defence against cyber-attack. As part of a holistic business cyber mitigation strategy, a bespoke cyber insurance policy will help to offset the high costs of providing incident response services and associated costs relating to a cyber breach event.
Domain & Email Protection
Partnering with Trusted Sender – Domain and Email protection & monitoring.
Trusted Sender Network is a subscription software service for the management of email and domain security. The software is based on but not limited to the algorithm that provides the free Trusted Sender Score service.
Here are a few questions worth knowing about
- Almost 50 percent of small businesses have experienced a cyber attack
- More than 70 percent of attacks target small businesses
- As much as 60 percent of hacked small and medium-sized businesses go out of business after six months
- Access to client lists
- Customer credit card information
- Your company's banking details
- Your pricing structure
- Product designs
- Staff and client personal information
- Expansion plans
- Manufacturing processes
- Financial losses from theft of banking information
- Financial losses from disruption of business
- High costs to rid your network of threats
- Damage to your reputation after telling customers their information was compromised
- Perform a risk assessment
- Educate your people with cyber awareness
- Protect your endpoints and data
- Get cyber insurance that is affordable and works for you