CIS Cyber Education
Features and benefits
Determine the gaps
People are a critical asset to the business and need to be aware and able to act as another layer of cyber defence. By determining where the knowledge gaps are delivering focused training to close those gaps will empower them to take an active part in their organisation's cyber defence.
By knowing the knowledge gaps, regulatory requirements and best practices, The CIS cyber training is be able to deliver online focused training to build the cyber knowledge and know-how, thus removing a favourite target hackers love to exploit - your people. The training includes, attack types, impacts, how to identify them, what to do about them, hacker types and responsibilities and best work place practices.
Legislation & Regulations
With the addition of the Notifiable Data Breach legislation to the Privacy ACT 1988, the General Data Protection Act (GDPR) out of the EU and further tightening of data privacy it is becoming clearer that everyone who accesses, stores, changes or transfers personal and private information may be held accountable for not abiding the laws and principles upon which that data is governed. In addition all staff who use your systems provide hackers with the gateway to your business.
The highest form of people defence in cyber is when your people are integrated into the cyber defence fabric. They know their responsibilities, help others and take cyber defence very seriously.
CIS cyber education can be implemented by email enrolment of each staff member giving access to cloud-based hosted cyber education. We provide management with reporting.
CIS Cyber Education - Key challenges addressed
- Developing people into human ‘firewalls’ (according to the OAIC, human error accounts for 37% of cyber-attacks).
- Empowering people to make cybersecurity their 'everyday' responsibility.
- Making people aware of simple ways to defend against common attacks.
- Acting inside legal responsibilities.
- Building data privacy into the core of the work place.
- On going education – CIS education is continually updated – providing on going education for all staff.