Features and Benefits
Define the risk environment
What does your particular risk environment look like? How does it operate within the cyber threat context? Answers to these questions can guide your cyber risk strategy and ultimately your cyber profile, without which you're driving blind!
Gap analysis/Cyber Exposure
There will be base threats that affect all systems including;
- Unauthorised access (malicious or accidental).
- Loss of data.
- Disruption of services.
- Data leaks, misuse and/or exposure.
- Insider threat.
Almost every regulatory compliance requirement includes a comprehensive Risk Audit. In your cyber security audit for compliance, you’ll be able to evaluate your compliance controls and understand your full range of risk exposure. An effective cyber risk audit will help you prioritise risks, map risks to the applicable risk owners and effectively allocate resources to risk activities.
A CIS cyber risk audit will help you identify and locate vulnerabilities in your infrastructure and applications. This cyber risk audit will help you determine your security flaws and overall risk. You will be informed about the risks to your assets and help you reduce the likelihood of being breached.
This cyber audit can be implemented in three ways;
- Delivered online to the client for them to complete and work through the online report
- Delivered online to the client and receive support over the phone by a cyber risk consultant for completing and working through the online report
- Delivered and presented by a cyber risk consultant to the client
CIS audit provides an exceptional depth of information on every subject with full recommendations on each subject to build a sustainable cyber protection program. CIS consultants can provide full cyber implementation services to you where required.
Key challenges addressed
- Knowledge of the current environment.
- What mitigation activities are most important .
- Proactive cyber defence.
- Using multiple layers of cyber defence (defence-in-depth).
- Create a baseline.
- Implementing a full business management structure for cyber management.
Click here to:-